MY PAYING ADS

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Kansas: Man's e-cig explodes in home

This is the first time in a good while I posted an article link.  But this man from Kansas is lucky he and his future wife didnt get killed after his e-cig exploded.

I aint a fan of e-cigs.  But this page certainly caught my attention.  At least traditional cigs never explode while you smoke it.  Of course, careless smoking can cause fires but the cig cant explode in your mouth.

LINK TO PAGE

Three random cig ads






The Kool ad is one of those "modern" Kool ads (Most likely the Kool ad is from the early 2000s).

Motorcycles and cigs go hand in hand.  Especially biker girls who smoke.