MY PAYING ADS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carb monoxide poisoning in school

ARTICLE LINK

Maybe someone turned too much gas on. But even if dat happened, the school would've blown up if someone actually smoked in the teachers lounge. LOL

I'm sure everyone in society LOVES to blame smoking for every problem out here. Like "You wouldn't be using oxygen tanks if you neva smoked. You got colon cancer from smoking and refusing to quit."

Well if a chick gets assaulted outside of a club while smoking late at night, you can actually blame ANTIS (not smoking) for dat. You can't blame her smoking for causing her to become a victim.

It's a surprise nobody blaming smokers for the economy problems. LOL

No comments: